ASAE MM&C is right around the corner and we're very excited! We're looking forward to joining you for this great event and we hope we'll see you there. We at HighRoad have so much to talk about this year but here are just a few of them:
- The 2017 State Of Digital Marketing In Associations Survey has officially closed with over 300 participants weighing in on where they are in their digital transformation. The report will be released at MM&C on Tuesday, May 2. Reserve your digital or hard copy to pick up in our Booth #400.
- ASAE Business Services has endorsed HighRoad Solution as the only eMarketing provider for the association community since 2012. HighRoad proudly works with ASAE on their digital strategy and execution and pioneered the Intelligent Contextual Email (ICE)TMproduct together. Aside from their joint digital work, HighRoad is also a CAE-accredited provider of association education and has provided thousands of hours of content through its HighRoadU educational initiative.
- We are proud to be the exclusive sponsor of the Gold Circle Awards for the 2nd year in a row. Stop by the Gold Circle table to view samples of the winning campaigns and attend the Learning Lab, Show and Tell: Learn from the 2017 Gold Circle Award Winners on Tuesday, May 2 at 1:15 p.m.
- If you're going to the conference be sure to stop by our Booth #400 to talk with Dave Caruso, Kate Fisher and Arielle Irizarry about how associations are moving to marketing automation to accelerate their digital transformation. In addition:
- See our latest offering: HighRoad Marketing Cloud.
- Hear our latest success stories of ICE- Intelligent Contextual Email (TM) for ASAE and NASSP that is reducing over-emailing and increasing engagement.
- While you're there, don't forget to pick up a free spa gift and enter for a chance to win a $200 Massage Envy Gift Card.