Populations are changing and different generations are now flooding the workforce, causing organizations to design for a different and more active user. Suzanne Carawan articulates this change and the shift in digital in her webinar Using Interactive Content to Convert Prospects into Customers. I have recapped her most important takeaways about how to use interactive content to generate leads!
You may be thinking…why interactive? The answer is simple – interactive content forces participation! Think about your interaction with your phone – it is an active relationship to snap, like, post, call, and so on. The same goes for your organization’s digital marketing efforts. If your end goal is to convert prospects into customers, creating interactive content is a key step in this process. By using interactive content and actively participating with users, you amass a digital footprint about them and can better serve their wants and needs. If you are ready to do it yourself – here are some practical examples and advice to follow:
The Interactive Universe – Examples for Your Organization
- Quizzes and self-assessments
- Self-assessment for career path
- Is the annual conference right for me?
- Am I a good fit for this position?
- How much more you could earn with certification
- Amount to save if you were a member
- Calculations of how much your vote matters
- Annual reports
- Industry research
- Career profile
- Renewal notices
- Why renew and what renewal provides
Outsourcing is an Option
Not ready to take on this task and do it yourself? Need not worry! There is always the option to outsource. Outsourcing can save your organization time, money, and stress. It only takes 2 things to do interactive marketing well and those two things are the right know-how and the right tools.
- Social marketing
- Buyer personas and journey mapping
- Behavioral marketing
- Pricing strategies
- Predictive analytics
- Visual information design
- Human user interface theory * design
- Content design & information architecture
- Market campaign design & execution
- Social media aggregators
- Interactive design platforms
- Graphic design platforms
- Taxonomy and content curation tools
- Marketing automation platforms
- Analytics & business intelligence tools
- Data validation & verification tools
- Digital advertising platforms
Outsourcing is a great option for your organization to save time and money while continuing to grow! Weigh your options and give outsourcing a shot by contacting us - HighRoad has the right tools to help you develop meaningful content to generate those leads.
Want to learn more? Check out Suzanne’s full webinar below!
*Information courtesy of Using Interactive Content to Convert Prospects to Customers
- Original Program Date: January 1, 2016
- Duration: 1 hour 3 minutes